Thursday, November 6, 2008

Melancholy

My final exam for semester 3 started at 1//11....i hate for this semester final exam schedule...because 1th , 2nd and 3th i directly taking exam for 3 paper....it drive me crazy~~~ but luckily the question is more easier that i thought...and i managed to answer all the question...haha... but can i score A...that is another matter already~~

everyday i keep study like hell, and after the 3rd paper finish....i going back to hostel as fast as i can...n i directly jump into my comfort zone to sleep like a pig~~ and that day i sleep from 1pm until 8pm just woke up~~

next 3 paper will exam at 10th, 15th and the last paper will be 21th....exam non-stop kill me....but the paper and next separate almost 1 week...i also kill me~~~ in uni, really din have any entertainment that can help me relax my self...beside of going 2 sport center swimming...

this few day i just study until 2 in the morning....then wake up at 11am....direct go tabao for my food after that start doing note and studying...when get bored just play some game...n going to swimming at night....this be my life during the exam month~~~suck~~`

and it make me become melancholy~~~ i really dunno what can i do beside on doing those activity.....i feel like i am absent-minded..... plus the feeling that sound like going to sick but not really sick....just make me become more melancholy~~

izit i am stress my self on the study....just keep study and study...untill i became like that....?

maybe~~ but beside on that what can i do~~

No comments: