Thursday, October 30, 2008

the promise

i came down kl during my study week, for sure that i dun want stay at the stupid jungle university hostel with nothing activity can i done....and second, for sure i wanna meet my my lovely dear~~

in the week that stay with my dear...it can say very happy with dear~~ even we not hang out all the time...because i still need do my revision for coming exam, but what i can i feel is dear is so treating me very good....i feel that dear is so sweet

i am born in April, so my horoscope will be Aries...and Aries personality will be hot temper...and that why i get the hot temper~~ in this few day i was in kl, sure have some argument with dear, but it get settle very quickly because dear always know how to care of me....he really really a nice guys...

i dunno it getting correct or wrong, sometime argument can improve the relationship between two people, but sometime it will destroy the relationship. but i do believe that my relationship will getting improve~~haha~~ because i know who i am n i know who my dear is~~

after this few day with dear, i think i am really really lucky to have him as my dear...i really dunno how 2 express the feeling to have him...just can say is nice~~

dear have told me something....i will keep it in mind...and that is the promise to you~~~

because i really love your...muacksssssss

No comments: