Thursday, December 25, 2008

new year; new wish, new hope

only left 5 day 2008 will become a history year to me...and all the profile of 2008 will be end up become a memories to me in my life~~

2008 is the year can say up site down to me...because something that i have archive my goal, some still in the process and some is failed~~ lol

nothing special much in 2008 for me... just facing 308 general election and BN lost 5 state power(but non of my business also), petrol increasing after that just slowly decreasing ( even i have a car, but in hometown, so din effect me at all), economic get worst because of USA (damn it~~ cannot spend more money) n Obama become USA president....haizzz

but for sure that one thing i'm glad is, meeting a guys that have love me, take care of me...and that is my dear~~~DL...shy~ no metter what happen , he always beside with me....i just think i am a lucky one can meet up with him....my life getting colourfull also because of him...lol

2009 is coming, i think it will be a challenging year for all of us...what ever it happen...just bring it on...i am ready for it~~

A new year sure have new wish n hope...so just as usual hopefully it can dream come true to me~~ wahaha~~`

1) my relationship getting stronger and more sweeter(lol)

2) my result can continue as the last sem...getting a good result

3) enjoying my life with someone i care

4) the world economic will getting better (then i got more money 2 spend...lol)

5) i think i need 2 learn to control my hot temper

6) every one that i know will become happy as always

opppsssssss...to much jor....2nite will going hong kong for convocation de~~ i think i will enjoy it...lol~~ see you guys in 2009~~ cheer...

No comments: