Friday, January 16, 2009

what can i do?

yesterday night receive the call from some one importance to me...then the voice from the phone is just very down...i dunno what happen and i dunno why? i know he was down...

i saw the message that he send to me after we chatting....i dunno what should i reply to him...typing until half way...i get stuck with it...because i dunno how to write it...

before that...i was in doing my assignments, but after know that...i just cannot concentrate in what i am doing.... i keep moving around in my room... stated worried about him....my roomate keep asking me what happen to me? look like so worry... but i just keep say nothing...and try to dun show out too much to them...

and that time i mad with myself...asking why i am not beside him now? why now i am far from him....if i was beside him..i think the thing that i gonna to do is hug him tight tight...lol~~

untill now...i still worry about him....but what can i do?

i care him, i worry him, i want to be with him...i just want spend my time with him...all i want just be with him...

i will continue support him...cheer him up...doing the best that i can to make him happy again..

hoping he can recover soon~~ become the person that i know~~ because i love him so much....n miss die him

No comments: