Monday, August 4, 2008

boycott? so serious man~~

Boycott is the word that will be very serious.....if some one that have done the thing that make me angry until one level...i think i will boycott to that stupid fellow~~

some people have ask me this question about boycott some one? am i really going to boycott? hmm....to honest with you all guys....i din boycott that fellow at all..... i am not that bad person k~~~

for me...it just very simple....who care me... treat me good...sure i will pay back....but when i trying to treat u good...but some one has just try to ignore it...then wat for i will continue doing that.... i think this is normal n happening in the daily life...so i tried 2 used to it....

maybe i am a very sensitive person...so if have any thing that had "hurt"....i am so sorry... but just want 2 say.....i just want 2 be real on me.... because i am who i am.....

my lappy get problem de....take 2 service center service...so now aday only can on9 using computer at the computer lab..........suck~~

i want my lappy back.....n luckyly my lappy still have warentty...so no need 2 pay...wakakaaa

n i miss dear so much...know him really bz de....but i understand...love u~~

muackssssssss

No comments: