Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mr.Beng

after finish my mid sem break....i getting to start busy with my uni thing...my project, assignment mid sem exam...walau~~~faint~~~~~~

but...even i'm busy with all those this thing....but i'm still ok with that....the thing that i really cannot tahan is....that stupid ah beng just like a mosquitoes that will not die....keep mumbling beside me...and always telling me the nonsense thing...what the stupid fucking ppl.... so sorry that i am so rude....i really make me tulan him only....

sometime...he keep on complaining everything to us....but wat he does to us is just annoying... beside that....he always want to compete with every one...he just want to win every single of us...especially is me... even assignment...he keep asking me how 2 do....but the fact is he already know how 2 do it...n he still will like 2 listen to people idea....n keep stealing your idea.... sien...

how come i have this stupid cousemate....sien... but wat ever he does...i just pretend dunno everything.....because lazy to entertain him..... wat ever he do...do u think i care~~~

oklah...have exam de....if really want 2 talk...untill dunno when will finish......aikssss

No comments: