Wednesday, July 30, 2008

i going become zombie~~

now a day i really busy with my thing in the uni, my assignment is the most thing that make me busy like hell~~ since last week i almost every day night burning oil to rushing my assignment... not i am lazy.... but i am to hardworking...lol~~~ this semester and untill i have 11 assignment need to be done~~~wat the.....

untill now...i already done 3 assignment...wakaka~~~ i am damn happy for that...but on the same time...i am not enough of sleep.... going 2 become a zombie already...kaka~~

yesterday after finishing meeting about the assignment, then we decided go 2 changlun to eat steamboat~~kaka...i need to relaxing my self....

this week just nothing happen on me...just on my room n doing the stupid assignment~~~ now just waiting my sembreak~~~ then i can go relax awile~~:p

dear already know that after the couse, he will working in seremban~~~ SEREMBAN!!! haiz... but nvm la....i think kl also near with seremban de....so is ok la~~~

wat ever places dear going to work ....i also will support de la...hehe muacksssssssss~~~

No comments: