Tuesday, September 30, 2008

a bored holiday

always waiting for the holiday because it was just exciting and can relax myself....but not for this time....

getting back from uni...really want to relax myself and enjoy my holiday after get busy and tired with my moonfest project and assignment.....but i get sick~~wat the fxxK~~

but this also ok...after this few day stay at home...really nothing to do....just watch drama and on9 only...nothing already.....maybe i'.m in sick...so din join friend for yam cha....and maybe it make untill my holiday so bored.........

after thinking, i think i still cannot relax and enjoy my holiday....i dunno why have this stupid feeling...it still like a lot of tention on me~~~i very worry of this and that...but in the end..i also dunno i worry about wat.....

i just feel that i lost my self.......

this few day i think i am bad temperament........i really get med easyly.....i am so so sorry~~~

i really dunno wat i am doing in my holiday~~ do every thing also no mood....want study but start reading...direct sleepy~~~ want go out...but feel lazy....

hate the holiday like this~~~ hope the following day of my holiday will get special and really get my self relax...b4 my study continue and wil facing my final exam soon~~

No comments: