Sunday, September 28, 2008

i'm sick~~

i thought that after finish busy for one whole week with my moonfest project...i can go back to my hometown relax my self.....but the worse thing that i back to home...i get sick~~~~

after back to hometown...still feeling ok....and go to eat thai food with friend....manatau...second day wake up...get sick jor......sick like hell......wanna vomit de~~

really need some one beside on me n take care of me...just feel lonely.....i hope some one is beside me...n give me 2 hug~~~

2day when to see dr already.....and feeling better...but still in blur blur situation...haha~~ walking also like i am in flying~~kaka

eating the medicion.... just not a good feeling.....want to go out lepak also din have the mood~~~ this sick spoil my holiday mood~~~suckkkkkkkkk~~

sitting at home and watch hong kong drama....nothing can do alraedy....sien~~

really feel lonely.......

No comments: