Thursday, February 5, 2009

Nothing is FOC~!!

my uni have a machine water can give student refill the water, but the student need to pay to get the water... for me i think is very cheap because 500ml is only cos 10 sen only...

so i think is cheap and cannot be argue about that already...and it can effort by every student.

But what i saw in my uni junior...what they did is stealing the water, putting in 10 sen and they just keep on switch on n off the electric, so they can get the water as much as they want only for 10 sen..

at the time, i also line up waiting to refill my water, and i saw this stupid happen in uum.

The thing that make me more surprise is they din feel sorry or embarrass of the action what have they just did. and they keep on going with what they have done even alot pair of eyes keep watching on them...

shame on them ~~~

i just want to tell them that nothing is FOC~~~

this few day feeling like dear is unhappy... but just he dun want to show up infront of me~~ maybe he just dun want me to worry about him de.....

anyways just hope that he will be fine andways n i always wil take care of him... because he is the importance person to me...lol

love you~~

No comments: