Monday, February 9, 2009

my dream all in vain

last Saturday my sis told me Airasia going to have a promotion go to Asia country... that was excited me...because air asia is going to have 0 fare to selected country... so can get travel to oversea by cheaper ticket.. beside that i like back pack travel a lot... so sure need waiting for the cheaper price...hehe

this time i planning go to ang kor wat...long time ago i already feel excited going to combodia, this time...air asia got 0 fare to there...sure i dun one miss the golden oppurtunity. the period i plan to going is during the malay new year...hari raya aidilfitri.

even i plan to travel, sure i will asking the person that feel importance for me company me go...but after asking....get to know that he din have the free time on that time. very disappointing. i know not he false at all, because the company will not allow him to take leave at that period... but just feeling like i lost the chance to be with him.

after that, i agree with my sister that i will join them to go ang kor wat. n they will help me booking all the ticket and settle everything to me. But i feeling like moody, because i really really feel like going to travel with my lovely dear...

but wat can i do?.....that is nothing can i do..or maybe i should reject my sister plan, n just stay in malaysia and go meet up dear.

early in the morning 7am i receive my sister msg...

" during the hari raya din have the 0 fare, and the ticket is expensive, so we will like to change the time to october or november... so did you free at that time?"

then wait i replay is

" sorry, in october i still have classes, and november i starting exam...so i din have any holiday...so nvm la...you all just go la."

everything suddenly all in vain.....

now i just going bck to normal...forget about that...continue my study...

the life is still need to carry on...

every will be ok for me...

No comments: