Thursday, February 12, 2009

valentine day

on the valentine day will be a group celebration with my ko-k mate... we will going to have a activity in penang...haiz....sad~~

also dunno why those malay people will choose the day going to do activity de... i think most of them is single... and dunno what is calling valentine day... so just do the activity on that day...

for me... sure a little bit disappointed because cannot be with my dear. even those i not going to penang, i also will celebrate alone in my hostel.... because dear is not around me...

even he not around me, but still feel that he always on beside me... really feel that i am a lucky person to have him as my dear.

no matter what happen..i will always be there for you..

i want you happy, i want you to be success, i want you to be who you are.... and everything i hope is you wil get fine....

even we cannot celebrate together on that time...

but for me...

every is valentine day for both of us~~

i love you~~my dear

No comments: