Thursday, October 9, 2008

am i EQ not high enough?

2day some one told me that i need to improve my EQ...because some time i easyly get angry by people...

yup i admit that i have a bad temperament......but if not i really get mad of one thing....i will not so easily get angry....why those people will pin point people but will not look at their own....are they good enough to say people...hmmm...i dun think so.... because wat u promise to done the job....in the end i need to settle all those thing to you....

if i EQ not really high....for sure....i will not be so successful in the way that i have been done....i know what i want...i know what is good to me....i will control my self untill that i really cannot Enduring then i will lost my control my scolding people....but in the end of the day....u say i need to improve my EQ? hmmm...maybe i have to.......but for sure u need to improve double from me~~

just abaiakan what have happen...hehe....because i starting my "news life".....because i really feeling happy that the way i have now~~ i happy that have some one on me~~ even far from me....but i happy......... because i feel close to me~~hehe~~~

no metter what have happen....and where u are...i love u~~~~~~~~ this is my promise to you~~

thank for waiting....thank for the Contains ,thank for hearing me keep mumbling to you~~~hehe~~

i miss u dear..really want to meet u as soon as i can~~~~~~~~ this is the 1st time write about it to u....and just for u~~~~~~~~~~~

muackssssssssssss

No comments: