Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thank for everything~!!

About people saying that my EQ need improvement getting a lot of response from my friend….i am so happy that they giving a lot of motivation to me and cheer me up…

So glad that so many people on my back and giving a lot of support to me….and one of my friend said: no matter wat people say u got to take the good with the bad. Smile with the sad and remember what u learns. Learn to forgive but never forget. Learn from your mistakes but never regret. People change, thing go wrong, just remember, life goes on~~~~

The messages do motivate me a lot~~thank for supporting by your guys ~~

Beside that, still has one people that I need to thank , and that person is my lovely dear~~~

Dear, just want to say that, u always understands me, take care of me, always cheer me up when I facing problem~~~~n more n more thing that u have done to me~~~

You just din complain to me at all…and still treat me so good~~~

No matter what happen, you always my lovely dear~~

Miss n love you~~~muacksssssss.

No comments: