Tuesday, October 21, 2008

this few day dunno how to express my feeling, i really get happy but on the other hand i also easier get moody.... i also dunno why this will happen on me...maybe my hormone is not in stable....or guys "dai yi ma " come~~lol

i dunno how to express about my feeling on this few day....i dunno why i really easily get tired even i din do anything...haiz...

my hp sim card also get in problem...i have sign up for post past last 2 month ago...i tough i going to be ok...yesterday i trying to call friend..but connecting is fail...and then i using my friend hp call to maxis center and try to ask...

the result that i get is...your detail is not in maxis record....what the F~~ they call me try using back my prepaid sim card...lucky i din throw my old sim card...if not sure i going 2 sue that stupid maxis center~~

i really feel sorry to dear that because this few day of my moody attitude.. dear always understand me de....thank~~

dear will cheer me up when i in down...when i saw the msg dear send to me... i really happy~~~ it help me recover alot...really~~

no matter what he did...he will always think of me 1st....i really feel that i am very lucky that have you as a dear~~~~~~~my lovely dear~~~

love you....muackssssssssssssssss

No comments: