Saturday, October 4, 2008

Value VS Ranking.....Love~~

my short break holiday get finish and 2molo morning i need to attend classes...every thing will back to normal again...continue studying, doing assignment and exam....the holiday just pass it so fast, it coming to the end that i also din notice....

2day wake up by parent and going out breakfast with family then company mum to market buying something de.....then back to house continue on9 because i know that after i back to uni...i din have much time to on9 and relaxing......

beside that, i plan to cutting my hair...because it look like getting long already...and i dunno why...i dislike to let my hair long...because it look like i am very old and ugly...lol~~ feel getting fresh and more younger with the short hair....


my new hair....look more fresh izit~~haha

when i on9...have a friends asking me a question:

A: Do you care about people ranking about you in them heart?

me: nop...wat for? if the friend think that i am good to him is enough...wat for need to know wether is no 1 or not?

A: but don't you think that is a value that your best friend ranking u in them heart?

me: the value of friend cannot be judge by the ranking, the most important thing is the way u treat your friend how......and this is just of the real value of friends.

A: but ranking is can prove that how important your in a person heart..

me: to prove that i am important or not...i dun think that is necessary need to rank by people, it show from the action...

in the end of the conversation.....my friends just say that it still importance of the ranking ...but for me...i dun think we need that....because i just will take care who ever is importance for me~~i no need to put rank them from 1st place to last......because i really care of friends...

and when i was in on9 i also saw a passage that it was so meaningful...just like it~~~

"In the dream lover to witness a miracle, then the meaning of life any more doubt that the sun is the son of the desire to light near the moon goddess.

Unfortunately, ah! Nature's magic during the day and night, only the turn of the relentless, and the best that the sweet kiss goodbye.

I am confused, I do not know how I should do.

I just want to love you, but this will only give you more problems, and you hate.

Let me sing and broken, broken. The heart-rending, all the pieces.

If we are under I can see, I only hope you can give me a little more,

A little more love, do not hurt me

I love you. "

so touching ~~sob sob~~

1 comment:

martin said...

fui yoh so leng chai de pic wor~ :P