Wednesday, July 9, 2008

busy, tired , stress

after back to uni....i am super deeper busy with m life....alot thing that i need be done and settle~~ my schedule is very fully...busy with my study , my assignment , my activities.....every day is the same~~~

this semester , my time table is totally different with them....their class always is early in the morning ...n my class is more late then them....then it become a phenomena like i was sleeping they go 2 class....when i bck from class then they still in the class....some more i have 3 day have night class.....then when i bck 2 room...i just saw my roommate for that time...n not more then half an hour..we getting 2 sleep again~~my roommate saying that the room is become like a hotel...me only bck 2 room only for sleep....

i really feel embarrassed to my roommate because i was 2 busy with everything~~sigh...even my roommate invited me 2 swimming...i have no time even i really feel want 2 relax my self.....

meeting already become a part of my life....a lot of meeting i need to be attend....n the meeting always until very late.... some time meeting until midnight~~it make me very tired tired~~~ n a lot of assignment is already 2 be done~~~walau~~~ it damn busy u know~~~ but when i saw the message from dear...is just like a magic...i am direct feel everything is gone be alright for me....

when assignment come, alot meeting~~plus this semester...i become president of my ko-k, the project manger of one project....it make me feel stress de....but for sure i know how 2 plan my time...i am good in managing my time...lol~~~

after settle down something...2day only i have the time to on9...n updating my blog....n haruko is so strain about my blog...lol~~~will keep asking me haven update my blog....kaka...

in busy.....feel tired n getting stress~~~~~~~~but i miss dear~~

2 comments:

Darren said...

at least ur dear is giving u the magic. count ur blessings lor

玟言發語 said...

haha....thank for the post...yup...that the motivation that i needed from him