Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lost in the “jungle”~~

2day is kedah sultan ascend the throng for 50 year…so kedah get a public holiday n that way 2day no need 2 attend any classes….

But ….I still get busy….i need 2 done for my assignment…until now I already get 8 assignment…..and it will be more time by time….n yesterday I rushing until 3 something just sleep…..n 2day just wake up by 12 something….lol~~~

When I wake up….I feel that I am still in a blur blur situation…..I really dun no what am I doing for the day when I wake up…just like loosing my spirit…..haiz

At the room.. I looking to my computer then want to start doing my assignment again…but I dunno where I need 2 be start again….no mood to done it everything…

Until 4 something…my friend asking me joining them 2 learn 2 play golf…..haha…I never try it before…n it sound intresting to me….so I go 2 join them for playing the golf for my 1st time…..my friend say I learn it very quickly….n I am proud of my self….lol… sorry…me get muka tembak already…kaka

the leng zai pose during swing the golf stick

this is my coach~~lol

After bck from sport…I back 2 my room…I feel like I getting lost again….i feel like no direction…..n on9 awile finding journal n start doing my assignment again….

Now …I really really want dear can at beside on me….I want hug dear~~ Dear always give a feeling to me that can make me become claim cool collected n I really feel the warm from dear~~~

Miss u~~~

2 comments:

Grumpy Boi said...

OMG! so fun.. i also want to learn how to play golf golf~ teach me ! fack fack!!!! :X

玟言發語 said...

lol....u go 2 buy golf set lo...then i will try 2 teach u de...haha... me poor student lai de...not affort 2 buy so rich de golf set...:p