Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Unbelievable Experience~~!! (30/6)

2day I back 2 my lovely school chung hwa again~~I going 2 meet my ‘kai ma” (lovely teacher)…I buying her favorites food—kaya puffs to her~~ mantau….she have class…so just waiting her finish the class….but in the end I din meet up with teacher… because after school she direct back already…pengsan~~ wasting my time~~ but see dear at there…lol(oppppppppssssssssss, cannot call dear de…wait that sui mikey n haruko suan me again~~~) >.<”

After that…having lunch with dear….n lepak lepak awile…then have 2 back 2 office and get my job done~~

2night will having dinner with dear again~~ haha…so happy ~~ dear call me to think about where is the place going 2 eat again….haiz….make me head big again~~

8pm something…dear is coming ….n we going 2 have dinner….just go a small restaurant to have our dinner…hehe

Finish dinner…want going 2 paktor….manatau….we found out that our car tyre pancit de~~~~Wat the XXX…..

Both of us need 2 change tyre by ouself~~~dear asking have changing tyre b4…then I answer no~~lol~~ because I din face that type of situation b4….kaka~~~ then we just take out the extra tyre from carriage n tool n start changing tyre~~~

Wow~~it my 1st time changing tyre~~haha~~~it was damn tired….but it was a unforgettable experience for me~~~~haha….plus doing this thing with dear~~lol~~

The place was damn dark….then we just doing it quickly~~ n I get sweat ….n dear also look like tired….but the process is so funny n we are paktoring during changing tyre…lol

Even we din go anyplace that sound romantic….but 4 me….it really really an unforgettable experince~~~it better then other~~

But~~hope that will not happened it again de~~lol~~~:p

No comments: