Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New sem start~~(7/7)

Uni new sem started again….me back 2 my “big” student life…. A lot of assignment needs to be done….arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggg~~ but I have to face it….

Because me busy in the uni re-open and a lot thing that I need to be settle so until now just update my blog….haha…(sorry 4 those who was vexation about my news~~ make u wait so long…lol…>.<..so ss)

This few day, just a normal class day…n attend the class n start learning news thing….this is my 2nd year in uni….the time is pass by so fast n now I become senior already….lol~~~I meet a lot of my junior….haha~~sound like old jor~~haiz…sigh~~

Beside of my class…I have few project in my hand need to be done in this sem…so I think it will be a busy but wonderfull sem for me….but for sure…I will not give up my class or exam…because I promise 2 my self…this sem I will beat that “ah beng”…n take back my sijil dekan again~~~lol

Back to uni…I din have much time to on9 …..haiz…so miss msn n mirc….wanted 2 chat with loudau, david, haruko, desmond…..miss them….:p for sure some guys in mirc like martin n ect…also miss them..bcs they are so 3 8~~~lol

N I heard that loudau n desmond very moody about the relationship thing between them with the person they like~~haiz….me so far from them…so also dun no how 2 help them… but hopefully they will get true all of this thing….n will be fine for them…hehe~~

But….4 sure…n the most importantthing that~~~I miss my dear so much~~~

One week already din meet dear…so miss him…now dear still in hometown teaching and just waiting the government to send him to some place service….

Now aday….I just msg or call dear for release my miss to dear~~~ hope everything just will get fine from him~~~

Opppppppppssssssssss…..better dun write 2 much de….wait some ppl will say me try 2 show off again~~so better be low profile~~lol~~

Oklah….it time 2 me be pig again….i will update my blog time by time~~ so just take pains ya~~~:p

No comments: