Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I think I am too sensitive

After finish paktor with dear….i back 2 house n as usual I on9 awhile b4 go 2 be pig~~ then suddenly some one telling me that david is hanker some one~~ my reaction is very big~~because I din heard about that…n he din telling it at all~~

N this morning…I asked david whether is true or not….n he saying yes~~ n I feel like moody….i am not jealous or wat….but he is my bro…I telling he all my thing then why he keeping it as a secret …..it make me feel like ignored~~~ but david is my gor

And the same thing happen on haruko….still the same~~he have news target…but never tell me…even share with me….he get my history…very well~~ but I din have change 2 know haruko~~ but haruko still my buddy~~

But after thinking all day long….i think I just too sensitive…..why I want to know about people privacy? Am I too 3 8?~~ I think so~~~ so just abaikan~~~ no need to extravagant hopes to much….because every body want the space for them self…..n I am too~~ so I admit that I am just too sensitive ~~

Leave it alone ~~~I dun want 2 think 2 much…because it just will make me feel bad and moody~~~

I need 2 apologize to both of them~~~ maybe the way that I speak 2 then is rude~~ I am so sorry….because I am think too much~~

This story become my last blog b4 I going bck 2 uni~~~ news semester is reopen again~~ n it going 2 be my second year in uni~~ hope it will be a news start from me~~~ everything will become ok~~~

Haha~~ jungle uni~~ I coming again~~

News sem~ester, news hopes, news dream…..but my dear is never change~~ is the same~~lol~~~

No comments: