Sunday, July 27, 2008

my sister convo in kl

just coming back 2 my lovely uni after attend my sister convocation in UCSI KL. So glad that seeing my sister get graduated from getting degree .....n how about me? hmmm....still have 2 wait more 2 year just will be my turn.sign...so just have 2 slow slow wait lo....

i only have one sister...so we just be closed enough since we still a child...untill now...still `the same...we always have been sharing all the thing that we have...n we have no secret to each other....just except that i am SGL....she dunno only...LOLLLL~~


me + sis + mum

beside attending sister convocation....then sure another thing is meet up with SGL that i know well~~lol....

first time meet up with Desmond....omg~~he getting fat then the pic...kaka...the pic is not bad...manatau...bcs of holiday getting fatter de~~~ n one thing cannot tahan with he long hair... look like lala~~lol.... so advise from me....go keep fit n cut your hair~~~ wakaka~~~ hopefully next time meet up with u will be more leng~~:p

beside that...loudau and david also company me during me in kl....haha~~~both of them really good 2 me de~~go wingz yam cha, go old town makan...kaka~~ this time i going 2 kl meet up with them only de....n they just company all the time~~ really thank alot~~~:p

not like that sui mikey~~~call him manatau..he off hp....then sleep like a pig~~~sien~~~

n some one is going 2 become LCLY~~~ but just abaikan....i need 2 learn 2 be used to...

when i was in kl....my dear also have to attend a couses in kl at sepang.....even we are near but he is far from me...haiz...=<

miss him alot de....but we cannot meet up with each other...we din have a chance.....but i understand for that dear just have a couse n start working...so have 2 pay more attention on work de.....asal dear also miss n love me...in he heart have me...then i am getting sweeter de~~:p

anyway...i just waiting the opportunity to meet up with my lovely dr rcks de~~~muacksssssss

No comments: