Wednesday, July 16, 2008

feel alone

bck 2 uni already almost 2 week...n had been stay in the jungle and no activities that can done by me...sien~~

everyday my time table is full of classes...so my life sure will be "eat" book , assignment, meeting... walau~~none stop d program.. it a busy sem for me~~

2day attend a SDG clases...that lectural was none stop asking us a stupid question...untill he also cannot answer it....char dao~~~ so stupid de lecture's....

even i busy with all thing...but i still feel alone~~ bcs dear not beside on me....i want see dear badly~~~

dunno start from when dear become my moral supporter....and every timi doing my thing...sure i will think about dear....go activity, eating, bathing, dreaming.....all is about dear~~~

aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrhhhh.......hate the feeling of miss-ing some one that i love~~~

but what can i do?!...hmmm....only keep miss-ing of dear~~~lol.... really hopefully i can meet up with dear soon... because miss-ing some one is drive me crazy....

n this feel week i feel like i am not my self.....n easyly get testiness.... so i really sorry 2 dear~~ bcs i lost control of my self~~~ but i will try 2 faced it myself....bcs i dun want my dear worry about me de~~~

anyway~~~ just want 2 tell dear that....thank 4 everything..... miss n love u~~~ muackssss

No comments: