Friday, June 27, 2008

wonderful day 4 me~~

2nite going dinner with dear...but started from yesterday...i have no idea that where should i bring dear having dinner 2gether.....bcs u know la..both of us really always have no idea with the food de...haha~~~

dear just call me to decide the place n the food....make me head big only~~sigh~~

b4 having dinner with dear...me need 2 go donate my blood....this is my 10 time donate it...so din have any feeling ....but i still proud of my self~~~hehe n u know wat..the nurse tell me that they need alot of A type blood.....n my blood is AAAAAA positive....lol....that make me feel more excited bcs i can really help the patient.....

after finish donate blood...i am rushing bck 2 house....need 2 prepare my self ma...haha :p 6.40pm dear msg me that...need 2 fetch mum 2 go dinner funtion...so will be late...around 7.40 just will reach my home~~

then i just waiting lo...hehe...around 7.30 something ....dear reach my home....then jumped up dear car..n going 2 take dinner...i planned 2 take chicken chop with dear....at one restaurant that quite famous in my hometown, but when we reached there...full of ppl...

then we decided 2 take dinner at the new open restaurant also having chicken chop...but...the chicken chop is just so so~~lol...n the drink is not fresh at all~~sigh~~ but nvm...have dear beside me...then i will be happy de...

after having dinner....dear bring me go 2 jeti kastam see river...lol...we paktoring at there...haha ~~watch 2 the sky...can see alot of star...it was so nice 2 having dear......i feel so so happy~~~ because i have dear~~~i think i was a lucky guys 2 have dear with me~~

when i saw dear cap~~~is the same one dear buy 4 me....wahahhaaaa~~~ it was a 1st present that dear gave me... is a couple present........lol~~~

after that...dear know i am in tired.....then about 10pm sending me home~~~n around 10.20pm dear reach home~~

just want 2 tell dear that I LOVE U~~~~muackssssssssssss

2 comments:

M|key^^ said...

zomok dear lai dear qu .... lolx..... :X

玟言發語 said...

lol~~~paiseh...give u saw tim~~ face red red de