Thursday, June 26, 2008

am i very cool?

as usual back2 office work as a reporter...then msg my dear for asking how about the teeth because dear have appointment with the dentist....

manatau...dear msg me back saying that faced an exodontia....now din have a front teeth de... i am so shock and start asking dear alot question....and dear just say he still in pain and no mood to eat ....the most think dear saying that become more uglies without the front teeth. and i am just worry about dear...keep cooling him down....then we decided that having lunch 2gether after finish teaching~~that why 2day have 2 wait untill 2pm just can eat lunch...hehe...but nvm... can meet dear wor~~ so hungry awile also nvm...

when i meet dear....and call dear show me "uglies" face without teeth....and in that time...i just realise that dear fool me.....dear only fill a tooth....and in that time...i just release my worries....

after having a lunch....both of us still have work 2 be done....so no time paktoring...lol~~ me need 2 take news fron dato ng yenyen...n dear need bck 2 school giving tuition 2 student....

at nite....dear just msg come n ask me eat dinner already or not....at that time...i already having my dinner n just watching news....and dear just want 2 have dinner with family....that time raining heavly.....sigh~~~

at that time...dear ask me why 2day during the lunch time look very cool....then i really din realise that i am very cool wor~~~lol....then i tell dear that even my face look cool but my heart is always getting burn~~~:p i think that time we r i public and just try 2 be low as we can....u know la....dear now teaching in school,....at that time...also alot of dear student pass by.....hehe

some time i look very cool~~~lol...is that true~~i also dunno...:p

2nite dear will having dinner with me.......but dear call me to choose a location.....dear always throw this thing 2 me to decided....sien~~lol.... me now become big head de...because i also have no idea where should we have dinner 2gether~~~

hmm...let see how la~~:p

No comments: