Monday, June 16, 2008

japaneses food~!!


since i back to my hometown i directly bck to my working place orientaldaily...then when i just step it into the office...my boss has told me that tonight will have an promotion of Japaneses food invited by renaissance hotel....

wow~~~so good~~~i'm just so lucky that just back to office direct can eat so delicious food...u know la...my university is place in the jungle...no another food beside curry food~~~ yukkkkkkkkkk~~ i eating curry untill wanna vomit blood already~~

my boss know me have suffer alot in the jungle university...that why she bring me together go to enjoy the japaneses food ....let me enjoy it~~

after finish the work, we drive to the 5 star hotel renaissance~~~when we step in the restaurant, we saw that the decoration was just very unique....full of colour with the Japaneses style... just so beautiful...

when i saw the food...oh my god~~~i even can't wait untill finish the press conference...i just so hungry and wanted to have my dinner already~~~lol... but i cannot be so " sia sui"...u know la... i need to be a loftiness person...jaga image de ma...lol~~

the Japaneses food that they have served are sushi, sahbu shabu, tapanyaki, n alot of Japanese desert...wakaka~~~ cannot "chap shu"...need eat full full...lol~~~

but when i saw the chef ....is a malay fatty guy...is just so yong sui~~~when he demonstration is just make me feel very funny and look down at he...lol....but wat he reaction is just look like unprofessional......

i just keep on eating n eating....i just like tapanyaki alot...keep on taking the food n just sumbat masuk my mouth...lol.... then suddently...i remembered that haruko has told me in msn, advice me eat untill get very full n get puke~~~ "so sui" haruko....but i cannot do that ...because that will make me so "paiseh" if i do so....lol

in the end...i eating cheese cake, green tea cake and the ice cream make from paper mint become the ending of my Japaneses food....

my colleague say me that i am very can eat....because all of them is stoping eating but except me....haha~~~maybe they jealous of i have a big stomach....can sumbat alot of food...haha...

after that...go window shopping with colleague....because need to digest the food that i have eaten...:p






all Japanese delicious food~~~

No comments: